Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Manager, Strategic Plannin...
Fisher-Price™, located in East Aurora, N.Y., is the leading brand of infant and preschool toys in the world. We have a 80-year legacy of making high-quality toys that enhance early childhood development. Our often-emulated “Play Lab” was the first child research center of its kind in the toy industry, allowing our researchers and toy designers to observe the way children play and how play benefits their development.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Strategic Planning to join our team in East Aurora as we develop and refine our business strategies and position ourselves for growth.
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Planning will provide business analysis and insights, as well as frameworks for strategic decisions, identification of strategic choices, and overall project leadership of strategic initiatives. This support is provided in a global context. This person will be responsible for driving a wide array projects and will work closely with FP Senior Leadership in Marketing, Finance, Corporate Strategic Planning and Global Supply chain.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide leadership to the strategic effort and team members that will shape and focus problem(s) presented (usually the issue is not well-defined) as well as identify solutions and implementation steps while seeking agreement from a varied audience inclusive of Sr Mgmt.
• Strategic planning: formal work plan development, communication, and execution of business plans that support strategic goals. Each project will have a required work plan development component requiring work with internal business partners to conceptualize and articulate meaningful strategy objectives.
• Manages consultants utilized on strategic engagements to complete the work plan. Serves as subject matter expert relative to internal business knowledge and broad market trends. Additionally, this position will require the ability to effectively lead teams of varying skill and role responsibility to execute on project deliverables.
• Develop and deliver frequently or orchestrate the effective delivery of verbal and written presentations through a project’s lifecycle to varying levels of management.
• Manage development of Brands divisional or Corporate cross-divisional strategic plans, cost optimization, and growth strategy
• Partner with key business unit senior management in exploring efficiency optimization implementation and strategic and new business opportunities
• Identify and evaluate potential opportunities
• Develop recommended options – license, distribute, develop internally, acquire, etc
• Structure and drive plans to implement selected options
• Facilitate and coordinate overall view of the marketplace and key opportunities/issues
• Author and present coordinated views to senior management
• Some travel may be required.