Sr. Payroll Administrator
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Sr. Payroll Administrator at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Enter new hire and termination data into ADP Enterprise HR.
- Maintain, enter and audit new or changed information.
- Review, reconcile and enter time sheet corrections within Enterprise eTIME for each pay period.
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll transmission of 3,600+ employees.
- Review payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Adjust errors and respond to payroll related questions or issues in a timely manner.
- Create and run payroll reports using ADP Reporting.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Expert in payroll and / or CPP designation.
- Prior ADP Enterprise HR (EV4 or EV5) experience.
- Reporting experience required, ADP Reporting experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!