Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Product Manager, Data Mana...
Healthyroads is seeking an experienced product manager to support the management and delivery of our product functionality and client configuration needs. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading total population health management company. This new role in our rapidly growing company was formed to manage the vertical and horizontal interoperability within and between the core data support functions and all Healthyroads products and services.
Our ideal candidate will bring proven product management skills and a solid understanding of supporting complex products using an agile SDLC process. The candidate will work collaboratively with product design, business owner, user experience design, and programming teams.
· Supports the management and delivery of product functionality and client configuration needs
· Collaborate with the product management and client configuration teams to ensure successful implementation of products and client programs
· Identify and present innovative and creative data management solutions to support product enhancements and client requirements.
· Incorporate feedback from product design, sales, marketing, and utilize data analytics to guide product roadmap and to develop requirements that drive a great product experience and high value for our clients.
· Lead data management-related forums and requirements gathering workshops.
· Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products. Identify the data management business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product
· Serve as product expert, including interoperability with other products and services to both internal stakeholders and external clients
· Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Sales, Program Solutions, Product Development, and Operations.
· Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
· Identify product requirements and develop user stories for product concepts.
· Work closely and collaboratively with the technology team in an iterative and agile development process to bring products to life
· Develop & conduct specialized training on data management functionality
· Ensure the data management support for all product releases and client implementations meet the functionality, performance and quality standards
· Produce internal product documentation
· Directly manage and provide mentorship, assistance and guidance to the individuals in the product management team
· Support the sales, program solutions, and operations/support teams with ongoing prospect, client, and participant data management needs
· Monitor internal processes related to data management for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
· Must be available to travel, as needed
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or information systems
· Minimum 3-5 years progressive product management experience; 2 years in a data management role. Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred. Experience with wellness-related initiatives preferred.
· Proven ability to work directly with product design, business owner, user experience design, and programming teams.
· Self-starter with personal initiative and the ability to both give and receive direction
· Business mindset with the ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations
· Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
· Consensus building skills and the ability to summarize important points quickly and effectively
· Should have a flair for understanding the health and wellness industry, technology platforms, and social networking which are prevalent in the market.
· Proficient in MS Office; solid understanding of SQL and database management strategies
· Communication: Conveys clear and concise messages appropriate to the intended audience and represents ASH in a professional manner through effective oral and written communication
· Leadership and Delegation: Demonstrates good judgment through appropriate delegation while maintaining positive leadership, proper oversight and timely follow up. Develops staff’s delegation skills; including developing leadership staff’s delegation skills, if applicable.
· Project Management Skills: Uses effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove barriers, monitor milestones, and accomplish deliverables according to plan.
· Budget Management: Uses resources effectively including people, time and expenses to manage within or below budgetary targets based upon current business environment.
· Compliance: Implements and monitors operations policies and procedures and quality oversight to ensure compliance with regulatory including HIPAA, accreditation, health plan delegation and ASH standards. Examples include: satisfy regulatory and client compliance requirements through completion of delegated action items; support implementation of new product/client implementations; and timely completion of QI work plan tasks.
· Training and Development: Accountable for hiring, training and retaining high performance, injury-free team members. Examples include: ensures staff turnover does not exceed 18%; conducts Ergonomic Assessments to reduce worker comp claims; conducts retention activities including manager actions, teambuilding activities and department reward and recognition plan; complies with HR and Payroll Practices, maintains updated job descriptions; completes all required HR Core trainings and two optional trainings agreed upon by manager to support career growth; and ensures all team members complete all required HR Core trainings and two optional trainings agreed upon by manager to support career growth.
· Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
· Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility, drive and travel by air. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
· Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
ASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer