Sr. Scheduler/Project Controls Manager
Civil Engineering & Construction Management firm has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Scheduler/Project Controls Manager with Public Works Engineering & Construction Management experience. They will be responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost and budget management, change control monitoring, document control and progress reporting.
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost and budget management, change control monitoring, document control and progress reporting.
- Supervises project control activities. Develops, interprets, and executes policy, objectives, and standards applicable to scope, cost and schedule control and analysis activities.
- Interfaces with management and project team for specific project controls presentations. Develops and presents scope, cost and schedule reports and presentations for key project stakeholders.
- Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments. Responsible for promptly reporting budget and/or schedule variances.
- Perspective for base building core and shell schedule development and timeframe needed for MSC build out successfully merging competing interests. History of successful communicator, collaborator and facilitator.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum 10 years of project controls experience
- 3-5 years of recent direct scheduling support on large projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
Preferred Experience Include:
- Previous project controls experience on a large-scale, multi-million dollar construction project required, preferably in a public-sector airport.
- Demonstrated project controls experience managing the design and construction of large-scale, complex projects; including developing and managing a progress reporting methodology for a complicated design effort.
- Optional Software skills a plus: Primavera Project Planner, P6 (or higher) Preferred, Microsoft Project, Prolog Manager
- Experience with Design-Build and Construction Management at Risk delivery methods is desirable.