Irvine, CA; Aliso Viejo, CA
Full-Time $100,000 - $120,000
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET needed for leading Orange County Software Company
We are a software company with an industry leading suite of products. Due to our extensive growth, we are hiring for a Senior Software Developer who has heavy experience with C#, C, C++, WCF, WPF, COM, DCOM, and is an expert at building software that tests distributed software products.
What You Will Be Doing
- Building software that tests our flagship product
- Creating test plans and test cases based on code change analysis
- Working with teams across the company to create and execute best practices for testing
What's In It for You
- Extreme stability within a company that's a leader in our space
- An outstanding environment with a highly competitive compensation package
- An immense opportunity for growth within the role and organization
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive software design, development and testing experience
- A heavy background using C# to build and test client/server applications
- Strong experience with C/C++/WPF/WCF
- Background doing code change/code churn analysis
- Experience working with and leading remote teams
So, if you are a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with strong C# experience, a background in C++, and have written software that tests software, please apply today!
*Please note, this is not a QA role. You must be a Software Engineer to qualify for this position.
Local candidates preferred. Sponsorship is an option.
Job ID: MZ-Lead-SDET-OC
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: MZ-Lead-SDET-OC -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Michael Zarvos | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.