Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Software Engineer (AZ) (33...
This position is for a 6-12 mo. contract in AZ
Our client requires all of its candidates be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders
· The FCCoE develops state of art flight controls for commercial, business and regional aircraft. The desired candidate will provide technical contributions as an individual to the Maintenance Systems Engineering
· Developing and maintaining the AHM and PF-MAINT system / software requirements.
· Ability to produce software using MATLAB models; work in conjunction with aerospace engineers to develop sound logic that supports maintenance functionality for the B787 Flight Controls system.
· Checkout and verification of the AHM and PF-MAINT functions in the laboratory.
· Bachelors of Science degree in an Engineering discipline required.
· 4 -6 years of directly related experience (avionics or systems engineering experience minimum; MS degree can substitute for 2 years experience).
· Experience in writing and verification of high level software requirements.
· Must be familiar with systems engineering processes.
· Must be comfortable working with hardware and software systems in a lab environment.
· Previous experience in developing avionics, displays or flight control systems is desired.
CANDIDATES MUST BE OF U.S. CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Need last 4 of SS#, and birth date and month of candidate to submit.NO DUI’s, No violent misdemeanors