F5 Networks is looking for a talented web applications developer to lead the design and implementation of comprehensive new application delivery and security features for its TMOS platform. In this position you will create rich user interfaces for innovative, industry-leading network solutions that help organizations make their Internet applications secure, fast, and available for everyone.
- Provide technical leadership in the design and development of new products and technologies.
- Collaborate with other user interface team members to create novel interfaces to core TMOS features.
- Identify technical requirements of user interface designs and task workflows.
- Rapidly build interactive prototypes and incorporate synthesized feedback into product design.
- Implement production features end-to-end across the model, view, and controller.
- Contribute to ongoing user interface framework and tool-chain development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience building sophisticated web applications
- Intimate familiarity with cross-browser libraries and MV* web frameworks like jQuery and AngularJS
- Solid understanding of the complete web stack, integration with server-side components
- Expertise with Java, C, or C++ application or middleware development
- Must be proficient with Linux/UNIX environment and familiar with open source development methodologies/tools
- Web/Graphic/Industrial design background ideal but not required
- Familiarity with IP networking and system administration very helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material. Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.