Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Sr. Supply Chain Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
This position is responsible for developing and managing a branch operations dashboard to monitor customer service, sales, inventory accuracy, shipping performance, productivity, staffing, attendance and forecasting.
- Develop, manage and support branch operations by monitoring and analyzing performance.
- Recommend improvements and changes in key performance indicators that drive customer service and overall warehouse effectiveness.
- Work with Procurement, Inventory and Velocity teams to ensure that warehouses are prepared for new items and effectively manage changes in demand to existing items.
- Monitor slotting by Velocity codes to ensure warehouses are set up accurately and effectively.
- Provide direction and managerial support to analysts that report on distribution operations.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on systems used to support warehouse operations, including warehouse management systems, AS400 systems, transportation, COGNOS / SQL queries and performance dashboards.
- Build business case, justification and manage information technology projects.
- Assign research tasks and evaluate conclusions.
- Provide oversight and guidance to branch analysts.
- Audit branches to ensure compliance to corporate reporting standards.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience. Auditing and cross-functional experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!