Candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of Automated SW Q/A infrastructure, and executing SW operations//testing for the embedded projects. Will have a significant role in working with Software engineering and internal support groups world-wide to ensure that our software products are produced and tested in a consistent and effective manner.
Candidate will assist in the development and execution of quality and testing plans, modification of existing test infrastructure and create new test suites as needed to implement the plan. Candidate is expected to design and create test infrastructure and methodology as well as build upon existing automation to satisfy high customer quality expectations..
- SQA testing or development background; test infrastructure and strong analysis skills
- Linux scripting language (Python, Perl, bash, TCL) knowledge
- UNIX/Linux experience required, other embedded OS experience a plus
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- OpenGL Graphics and multimedia (including audio and video codecs) test experience a strong plus
- Familiarity working with embedded hardware a strong plus
- C/C++ coding at the application level a strong plus
- Ability to work independently
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
Interested in talking with us? Please apply directly at HR@NVIDIA.COM