Get new similar jobs by email for
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT ANALYST-C...
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the workforce management process and call center performance reporting for all sites throughout the company, including forecasting customer demand, capacity planning, resource scheduling, and reporting of the overall effectiveness the call center’s performance.
· Generates and adjusts call volume forecasts and ensures available resources are scheduled in our call centers in the most efficient manner needed to maintain successful service levels.
· Analyzes Real-Time Customer Demand, adjusts staffing levels and scheduling plans as necessary in order to optimize scheduling efficiency.
· Optimize break schedules, determine need for extra staffing, assess availability of offline functions, and plan offline functions as required.
· Monitor schedule adherence and update real-time changes in workforce management software.
· Update and maintain agent database, track/report absenteeism, schedule deviation, and lead overall time off management.
· Create any ad hoc reporting as needed to present to Directors, Managers, and Supervisors.
· Special departmental assignments and/or projects as assigned.
· Communicates regularly and effectively with Call Center Directors, Managers, and Supervisors regarding forecast, scheduling, reporting, staff headcount, daily statistics, and system issues.
· Responds to all call center performance and schedule-related questions.
· Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Travel as needed (up to 25% travel).
· Associates Degree or equivalent combination of training and/or experience.
· Candidate must have at least 3 years of Workforce Management experience in a multi-media call center environment..
· Act as subject matter expert in call center industry best practices and procedures, in particular call center workforce management tools and theories.
· Must have extensive working knowledge of Workforce Management Software (preferably Verint Impact 360), as well as ACD reporting and monitoring software.
· Advanced skills in Excel for the purpose of interpreting and analyzing system data.
· Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Demonstrated accuracy with detailed work.
· Ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
· Experience with SQL and Crystal Reports a plus.
· Flexibility with work schedule required (Some travel required)
· Attendance and punctuality are both essential functions of this position.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS