Get new similar jobs by email for
Are you looking for a company that provides opportunity for you to grow sales campaigns, progress quickly and take charge of your future?
Apply for an opportunity with Cydcor today!
Cydcor has a "promote-from-within" mentality and is looking for top performers to grow with us. Cydcor offers its team members a fun and innovative corporate culture. That culture is displayed through our daily interactions with our sales offices to volunteering with supporting local charities and much more. Living and breathing our values is what separates us from our competition and consistently gets Cydcor ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles County.
We are currently seeking an experienced, ambitious, and highly motivated individual to join our growing company as a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant must have great people skills, energy and have an emphasis on continual process improvements. Our company currently has over $200 million in revenue and rapidly growing. We work with several Fortune 500 clients and are in the process of expanding internationally. We are looking for someone with at least 2 to 3 years of prior work experience supporting the day to day accounting of a company similar in size or larger.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
· Preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments
· Maintaining the company's general ledger and subsidiary ledger accounts, including posting and preparing opening, adjusting, and closing journal entries and reconciling accounts
· Supporting the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
· Working cross-functionally to analyze profitability and overall health of the business timely communicating any issues
· Implementing and strengthening internal controls and accounting infrastructure to keep pace with growth strategy. Recommend changes as necessary
· Reporting financial data with accuracy and efficiency
· Working with outside auditors and prepare required schedules/analysis
· High energy self-starter; must be able to take the initiative with minimal guidance and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with the proven ability to work with all levels of an organization
· Strong system skills including Microsoft Suite and ERP systems (Great Plains a PLUS!)
· Ability to solve analytical challenges independently, analyze information, and make recommendations based on analysis
· Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field (GPA over 3.0 preferred)
· Big 4 background (a Plus)