Position: Staff Accountant
Location: Fishkill, New York
Come join an award-winning
Toll Brothers, Inc., America's Luxury Home Builder, has an immediate opportunity for a top-notch Staff Accountant to join our fast-paced and exciting accounting team at our office in Fishkill, New York.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
Cost accounting and operational responsibilities include:
- Preparation and coordination of quarter close reporting
- Direct house cost analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Operations analysis
- Prepare annual and quarterly financial projections
- Interaction with all levels of operations personnel, both on and off-site
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 2 to 5 of years professional experience
- Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized self-starter/motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards a plus
- Construction background a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
As an innovative industry leader, we can offer you top benefits including:
- 401(k) & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Ca$h Bonuses paid for employee referrals; opportunity to win vacation trips
- Significant discounts on Mortgages, Homes, Auto, Life insurance and appliances
- Use of Toll Brothers' luxury guesthouses located on our world-class golf courses
- Great team environment
- Plus: Med & Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick leave, Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability, and Educational Assistance
For quickest consideration for this position, please click "Apply On-line Now" below:
Visit our award winning web site for more information on our company at:
Toll Brothers Career Center
TOLL BROTHERS AT A GLANCE
With 3,000 employees and FY 2012 revenues of $1.9 billion dollars, Toll Brothers is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. Currently building in 19 states and 50 markets, we are the only national builder to focus primarily on the luxury move-up and empty-nester markets. We build custom and semi-custom single and attached homes, principally on land that we develop ourselves. Our homes have an average price in backlog of approximately $612,500.
Toll Brothers builds luxury single-family and attached home communities and master-planned luxury multi-product residential golf course communities principally on land it develops and improves. The Company operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, land development and land sale, golf course development and management, home security, and landscape subsidiaries. The Company also operates its own lumber distribution, and house component assembly and manufacturing operations.
ALL POSITIONS LISTED ARE CURRENT HIRING NEEDS!
Unsolicited resumes sent by search agencies will be considered non-commissionable.