Get new similar jobs by email for
You will be a LEAD contributor involved with Architecting and Development of Security Management System for JCI Security product line which requires experience in development of large scale, mission critical, access control and security systems and related applications. You will work with all levels of the organization as a Staff Engineer as hands on contributor to the software development, enhancement and sustaining as well as leading small teams to implementation and product release.
Hands on Architecture development for P2000 and other security related products.
Take senior technical role in the development and execution of projects and able to dictate technology required..
Provide direction and execution to ensure timely completion of assignments/tasks based on project plans and schedules.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related discipline. Master's degree preferred.
3) Required Software Engineering Skills:
VS2010 / VS2012/VS2013, TFS, .NET 4.0, C#, C++, SQL Server, Client / Server, MFC, STL experience.
Experience with most of the following is required:
- Experience with TFS Builds and customization and automation of builds
- Experience with Security, Building Automation or Process Control Systems
- Web Services
- MTM Lab Environment, MTM Setups
- Development of software sold by branch offices / distributors
- Development of software for international market
- Windows SQL Azure
4) Hands on experience with Access Control and Video Management Security software as well as dealing with third party SDK and hardware is a huge Plus.
5) Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with strong problem solving abilities; ability to work effectively with people even under difficult circumstances. Proven ability to work with employees at all levels.