Get new similar jobs by email for
Krown Employment Services, a full service staffing company, is currently accepting applications for an in-house Staffing/Sales Coordinator.
· Provide customer support to business clients.
· Fill staffing orders for business clients.
· Recruit applicants through social media, university, business and professional schools online sites and by utilizing traditional recruitment sources.
· Interview, screen and hire applicants to successfully fill client requests.
· Process applications and complete background and reference checks.
· Enter information into an applicant and client database accurately.
· Outbound calls to prospects to obtain new clients and to applicant database to adequately maintain staffing levels for new and existing orders.
· Excellent oral and written communications.
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy.
· Excellent time management skills required.
· Competency in using Windows 7.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Minimum typing skills of 40 AWPM.
· Minimum of 7500 Alpha/Numeric data entry.
Successful candidate will be able to follow instructions and work independently. Must be energetic, a self-starter and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Job Details: Full-time, overtime occasional
Location: Deutschtown section of the North Side of Pittsburgh
Duration Temporary - Hire
Pre-employment drug test and background check.
NEVER A FEE. EOE