| PRN Staffing Specialist|
Join a growing team that combines the excitement of a startup with the stability of the biggest name in healthcare!
Coordination of daily staffing with all designated facilities by effectively anticipating and scheduling needs with the facilities Staffing Coordinator, Nurse Managers and Nursing Supervisors. Maintains the office in professional and organized manner.
Workforce Management, Full-Service Consulting, Group Purchasing, Information Technology, Revenue Cycle, Supply Chain.
- High School Diploma and/or GED required; 2 year Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year customer service experiences required, Staffing experiences preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Utilizes excellent customer service skills at all times
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook
The Parallon name represents the commitment to working side-by-side, or in parallel, with healthcare providers to enhance their performance. As a strategic operational advisor and knowledge source, we employ more than 22,000 professionals who approach every assignment as operating partners, not vendors.
Parallon leads the way on offering comprehensive solutions for the healthcare industry. Healthcare providers large and small benefit from our expertise in every aspect of staffing and recruiting, and our unique suite of scheduling and productivity management technologies offers unparalleled operational efficiencies. We focus on the business of healthcare so our clients can focus on delivering the best patient care possible.
Headquartered in Franklin, TN, Parallon is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare business, operational and staffing services. Parallon provides comprehensive and customized solutions to improve business performance and meet the real needs of hospital and healthcare systems. We offer a complete range of business services in the areas of Workforce Solutions, Revenue Cycle, Group Purchasing, Full Service Consulting, Information Technology, and Supply Chain.