Get new similar jobs by email for
Strategic Account Manager - We...
Healthcare, Sales, Laboratory, IT, Software, Account Management, Cache, EMR, LabWorks, HL-7
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
You are a take-charge, seasoned account manager with a strong proficiency in closing upsell business. As an independent individual with a unique account management and sales skill set, your entrepreneurial mindset leads you to take ownership of client accounts. You can forge a path that develops outstanding customer relationships while achieving a growth in revenues.
You must have prior achievement selling complex software solutions to medium- and large-sized organizations along with a knack for establishing relationships with client contacts at all levels, including influencers and key decision makers. Your unique blend of skills allows you to identify opportunities for account growth while simultaneously addressing and resolving customer service issues.
Here is an opportunity to use your background in the diagnostic lab industry which will serve you well as you work with all customer constituents (IT, sales, sales/management, marketing, client services, billing etc.) Your account manager and technical experience prepare you to interface with our internal customer support, technical consultants and implementation project managers to ensure your customer accounts experience an exceptional level of service and satisfaction.
Draw upon your solid sales experience (especially in IT and / or software solutions in the healthcare space) to maximize account revenues and upsell opportunities. You will use your initiative to identify and sell enhancements or new features / functionality to clients and pro-actively follow through the proposals and implementation processes. Experience in SalesForce.com will be a plus.
In summary, if you have all of the above wrapped around a core of exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, we need you! Read more!
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
· Manage the transition of new accounts from Sales to Account Management. Work with Sales Management to ensure an understanding of customer’s business and operational objectives. Develop rapport with key business and operational personnel within the customer’s organization.
· Identify opportunities to sell additional Atlas solutions to existing customer base (Example: Modules, Licenses, and Interfaces). Generate proposals and drive the process of getting them approved and closed.
· Understand the customer’s workflow and business objectives to ensure the customer is maximizing the benefits of system utilization with the goal of increasing deployment of Company’s solutions within the customer’s organization, and identifying new projects that may occur based on business needs of the customer. Develop tailored customer plans that have monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and managing the client relationship to achieve those goals.
· Communicate existing customer interest in new projects and solutions to Atlas Senior Management.
· Educate existing customer base on available Atlas solutions.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by being the customer advocate. Coordinate communication between customer and appropriate Atlas Development resources when an issue is reported to account manager, to ensure problem is solved and the customer is satisfied.
· Escalate customer issues to Atlas Senior Management when appropriate.
· Work with Marketing to survey customers on future project offerings and other work with Marketing to survey and educate customers on ATLAS capabilities, upcoming product offerings and future product roadmap initiatives.
· Travel 20%
· Other duties may be assigned.
This position has limited supervisory responsibilities and will be expected to direct some activities of junior staff as well as provide training and mentor new staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience
Excellent English communication skills both oral and written. Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate with clients and co-workers.
Must be able to analyze and present quantitative data. Should be able to compute basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, division, and percentages.
The applicant should be able to analyze and interpret data relating to various projects and resolve issues and problems that arise. This will include the ability to assess the skills of junior staff members and assign issues as appropriate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work will be conducted in a standard office environment. Temperatures are regulated by facilities management and are not within the control of the individual. Most work is conducted in an open-cubicle area with associated distractions. Business professional attire is required when interacting with clients/potential clients/vendors, etc.
At Atlas Medical, people matter. That’s why we deliver creative solutions that enable healthcare institutions to be more effective at providing quality patient care. Our customers, some of the most recognized names in healthcare, trust us to solve their tough business problems so that they can focus on the job at hand – better patient care and saving lives. It’s a serious business but we like to have some fun while doing it. We are a diverse group of really smart people - energetic and passionate about what we do. We care for one another and embrace a culture of open communication. We believe in work-life balance, have a strong sense of our values, and we don’t tolerate corporate politics and pretense. We encourage innovative ideas, and empower each ATLAS team member to contribute, so we can provide stellar solutions and services to our customers. As a team, we plan for the future in the goals we set, and enjoy kicking off each quarter with amusing themes that highlight our goals. Another rewarding part … we celebrate our successes. And, we love what we do.
Atlas Development Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To apply and be considered for this position, please e-mail your cover letter, resume, salary history and requirements to:
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT SALARY HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NO PHONE CALLS/RECRUITER CALLS PLEASE.