Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
Job Status/Type: Full Time, Employee
Organization: Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Mfg, Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Job ID: 144610
Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
The Strategy & Corporate Development Manager will work closely with senior leadership to develop strategies for the future as well as evaluate current strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for assisting in the corporate strategy process which includes developing frameworks to help senior leadership evaluate organic and inorganic opportunities to achieve corporate goals. This role will work closely with a wide variety of corporate functional areas, including finance, accounting, legal, and initiative leaders. This individual will assist in all aspects of the strategic planning and corporate development process including sourcing and qualification of opportunities, market research, competitive analysis, due diligence, and deal execution.
- Develop frameworks to help senior leadership evaluate opportunities to achieve corporate goals
- Employing strategic thinking and assessment of technology, in order to evaluate acquisition, investment, and partnering opportunities.
- Analyze market trends, adjacent markets for expansion opportunities, and competitive threats
- Provide data-driven recommendations to support strategic prioritization to meet corporate objectives
· Ability to provide a structured approach in developing frameworks
· Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years professional experience
· 5 – 7 years’ of relevant work experience
· Experience at a management consulting firm, and / or corporate strategy organization
· Strong Power Point skills and experience presenting to management
· Team player and collaborative
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Undergraduate degree from top tier university
· Solid understanding of storage space