We are currently hiring for the position of Student Loan Account Executive. This is a full time position of 40 hours per week. Casual small office setting. Email resume to apply.
- Answer inbound calls and inform clients on any of the student loan assistance programs they may qualify for.
- Take existing client phone calls and answer any questions they may have.
- Send new clients electronic enrollment agreements via email.
- Collect all documentation and information necessary for the services clients hire us for.
- Managing your SalesForce (CRM) and making sure you are maintaining all your tasks for certain clients
- Following up with leads that will be assigned to you
- Must have sales experience
- Associates degree or higher
- Must be comfortable on the telephone
- Understanding of basic computer applications (office, outlook, etc)
- Motivated & enthusiastic about work
- Good communication skills
- Dependable, honest, and on time
- Energy, excitement & enthusiasm
- Fluent in the English language and being able to speak clearly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to actually HELP people
No Cold Calling - All leads are generated via our website where potential customers call us for information, or request more info from our website
Performance Based Pay - Base pay of $15/hr with performance based bonuses between $12,000 and $18,000 annually. The $12,000 bonus is achieved by roughly 75% of the office.