Get new similar jobs by email for
Substitute Teacher - Arts Educ...
Educators On Call is the provider of Substitute Arts Instructors for Leaders of Tomorrow Youth Center, LLC (LTYC). The program offers arts instruction and training to elementary through middle school students in the Baltimore City Public Schools. Classes in music (vocal and instrumental), dance, theater, musical theater, and visual arts are offered.
Substitute Arts Instructors must have the following:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or a minimum of 45 college credits (in the preferred content area, but not required).
· Maryland teaching certification (preferred, not required)
· A minimum of 1-2 years of classroom and/or group instructional experience .
· Demonstrated competency in the areas of lesson planning, behavior & classroom management, and communication skills.
Submit the following to apply for a Leaders of Tomorrow Youth Center-Arts Instructor Substitute position.
· Cover letter explaining why your skills & experience best fits the position
· Resume (can be submitted through Monster)
· E.O.C. Application (located on EOC website @ For_Substitutes/Recruitment)
· E.O.C. Virtual Interview -Baltimore (located on EOC website @ For_Substitutes/Recruitment)
After careful review an E.O. C. representative will contact you to schedule a phone interview, if a determination is made that you make a good fit for the position.
EOC offers an excellent hourly wage and a flexible schedule. Apply today!