Rapidly growing service company to the commercial real estate industry with traditional values and visionary thinking is looking for a full-time supervisor. This supervisor will be responsible for 15 sites and 30-40 associates.
Our company is focused on integrity, fairness, innovation and excellence. These core values will continue to guide us as we strive to improve the quality and value of our services, and our relationships with our customers, our associates and our community.
- Must be available 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Perform inspections/final walk thru and correction of deficiencies in the building(s).
- Train, develop, and motivate staff.
- Maintain or beat budgeted labor goals.
- Responsible for increasing productivity while maintaining quality.
- Must have the ability to fill in for vacant positions when required.
- Managing supply orders.
- Communicate important information to staff such as changes in budgeted hours, processes, and procedures.
- Proven ability to manage to a labor budget.
- Work in an effort to generate the best possible outcome for the client as well as the company. This means demonstrating the ability to communicate openly and freely with the management team and working with the best interests of the client and company in mind.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Monthly gas allowance
- Monthly phone allowance
- Salary and responsibility increase based on performance feedback