Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Supply Chain Systems Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Analyze existing business processes and logic in the various functional areas within purchasing / inventory / branch operations through personal observation and user interaction.
- Recommend workable method and procedural improvements, leveraging the system where applicable.
- Support or adapt existing T-SQL / Access and Excel / VBA applications, tools and reporting as needed.
- Develop new applications, tools and ad hoc and refreshable reports to address current business problems or to streamline processes.
- Work with Excel-based forecasting statistical tool to analyze future demand.
- Perform data analysis and written audits of particular processes, such as internal usage patterns or customer service level analysis.
- Develop custom IT program specifications to support user system requirements and perform full systems testing prior to implementation.
- Interface with user members of the department and IT to resolve system problems.
- Perform other projects, analyses and data extraction as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Understanding of purchasing, inventory and warehouse operational processes preferred.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel a must.
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Access strongly preferred.
- Experience in spreadsheet automation using Visual Basic for Application (VBA) strongly preferred.
- Understanding of business intelligence modeling a plus.
- Experience with AS400 platform a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!