Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and staffing provider working with leading Fortune 500 companies from Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Retail & Manufacturing, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences & Healthcare, to Technology & Services sectors.
As we continue to expand, we’re looking for dynamic talent interested in working with some of the brightest individuals in the business. If you are ready for life in the technology fast lane, then Collabera is the place for you.
With a global workforce of 9000+ employees, we operate out of 3 continents and 7 countries (U.S, Canada, U.K, India, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore), across 30 offices worldwide, including 3 proximity delivery centers in the US (Morristown, NJ, Tampa, FL and Dallas, TX). We offer a full gamut of services ranging from IT Staff Augmentation, Managed IT Services using our proprietary Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing and Solutions (CLASS) framework, Permanent Placement Services, and Pass-through/ Pay-Roll services. We also specialize in Application Development and Management, SAP, QA and Testing, Product Engineering Services, DW/BI, Mobility, and Infrastructure Management.
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” three years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Winner of InformationWeek 500 (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Diversity Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest Global Staffing Firms” 2011
- DiversityBusiness.com Top 500 Owned Businesses (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Winner of “Global Services 100”
- NJBIZ “Top Private Companies in NJ”
- IAOP “2011 Global Outsourcing 100” sub lists
Job Title: System Analyst
Job Location: McLean VA
Duration: Over 6 Months (Temp-Perm)
Minimum 3 years experience in Systems Analysis and Requirements Development. Writing detailed software.
requirements specifications that describe functional, operational, technical and transitional requirements.
- Provide solutions to complex issues in a limited amount of time and under limited direction.
- Experience in using DOORs, Clearcase, MS Office Tools and Visio.
- Experience in developing visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Experience with creating and documenting Use Cases using UML methodology.
- Create all modeling diagrams such as Swim lanes, Activity flow diagrams, Business Models and Data Mode.
- Ability to elicit, analyze, document, and validate the system requirements that support the business requirements for the systems supported.
- Experience with supporting project using SDLC Methodology and/or Agile Methodology in a highly regulated environment
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects, initiatives, and daily activities while ensuring the final product meets customer's expectations within the defined Requirement Standards.
- Experience with Financial background would be a plus.
- Capable of working independently.
Systems Analyst / Requirement Development / DOORs / ClearCase / MS Office / UML / Agile / SDLC
Candidates with an experience as a Systems Analyst and Strong Skill set of Systems Analyst / Requirement Development / DOORs / ClearCase / MS Office / UML / Agile / SDLC,
please contact (Priyank Dalal) at 973-606-3224 or email email@example.com
3 - 5 years