Get new similar jobs by email for
Job AD job number: se120213
Reporting to the IT Director, the Systems Administrator position has the following responsibilities:
· Maintenance and operational stability of Window infrastructure.
· Maintenance of VMWare ESXi servers.
· Provides technical support for MS Exchange servers 2007 and 2010.
· Has experience with storage systems like NetApp and HP Storage Server.
· Has technical or working knowledge of VMWare View 4.5+ or 5.0 products and ThinApp.
· Expert knowledge in MS Office, Windows XP, and Windows 7 operating systems.
· Designs, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, and implements changes in user and system software and hardware environments.
· Break-fix help desk support.
· Be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess strong organization and interpersonal skills.
· Willingness to learn.
· Maintenance of phone system and voicemail system.
· Expertise in all MS Windows Platforms
· Expertise in maintenance of business class server farms.
· Expertise in VDI or VM servers in VMWare vSphere.
· Advanced skill level with DNS, Active Directory, TCP/IP, and DNS.
· Expertise with implementing Group Policy Objects.
· Professional demeanor.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Exceptional call handling skills.
Network Administration/Education/Information Technology
· 5+ years of Windows Server experience
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) preferred
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred
· VMWare Certified Associate (VCA) or VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) is a plus
· Bachelor of Science is preferred
Summit College was founded in 1991 in Colton, CAand received accreditation from the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education in 1992. Two years later, the college received accreditation from ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training). With the new accreditation, Summit was able to begin offering enrolled students the opportunity to receive federal financial aid and Title IV benefits. Additionally, Summit is proud to offer an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing program, accredited since 1995 by the BVNPT (Bureau of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians).
In 2003 Summit spread its wingswith a second campus in Orange County, CA. Since its opening, the new Anaheim campus has seen tremendous growth due to the hard work of dedicated faculty and staff members. There is an ever-present focus on students and the opportunity for them to gain in-demand careers. Today, Summit College has one of the largest Licensed Vocational Nursing programs in the state of California. Summit continues to follow a formula that has led to our students’ success and will continue in the efforts to create the very best training in Orange County and the Inland Empire.
Interested Candidates should e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.SummitCollege.edu