Get new similar jobs by email for
Systems Engineer III
You are innovative – dynamic – forward thinking - passionate - challenging the norm.
As industry leaders, our candidates must be self-motivated team players; problem-solvers who thrive in a fast-paced, adaptive environment who love innovative technology as much as creating it. If you’re smart, creative, ambitious, and always looking for ways to improve, we’d like to talk with you.
CliniComp, Intl. is looking for a Systems Engineer III with a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems to join our Systems Support Group. The successful candidate will work with a team of world class engineers to support the current and next generation of electronic health records. The role will involve working effectively as part of a team, managing projects, and supporting the daily efforts of our Development, Quality Assurance and Operations staff. This individual will also build, configure, install, implement, upgrade, and support the various environments that are required for ongoing development needs.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 7+ years of relevant work experience, with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux system administration, scripting languages, automation tools, and network hardware.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
· Skill in the use of scripting languages.
· Experience with security in IT Operations.
· Knowledge of storage technologies such as SAN, NAS, iSCSI, etc.
· Experience with low level kernel and system optimization.
· Working knowledge of servers, networking, devices, and storage technologies.
· U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD ADP clearance and a VA High Risk Background clearance.
CliniComp, Intl. offers a competitive salary and exceptional benefits, including 100% of the premium for both employee and dependents on our HMO medical, dental, life and vision insurance plans; long-term disability plan, paid holidays and flex time off, education reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, Employee Assistance Program, lifestyle enhancements, and the opportunity to be part of an exciting established company, working in the dynamic field of health information technology.