Get new similar jobs by email for
Systems Engineer - Suspension ...
Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Responsible for leading the design and development of systems influencing vehicle ride and handling. This would be over the GEM Electric cars product line.
Specific area of specialty is suspension systems and vehicle dynamics for small on-road and off-road vehicles. The focus is to ensure world class ride quality and vehicle attributes while balancing cost, weight, durability, and performance requirements.
· Develop vehicle level performance, ride quality, and handling characteristic targets to meet or exceed customer expectation.
Education, Skills and Knowledge:
· B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or closely related curriculum required.
· Design and development experience required.
· Understanding and experience with suspension and steering systems.
· Experienced in design of experiments and optimization methodology.
· Pro-E experience preferred.
· Data acquisition and analysis experience preferred
· Experience with GD&T, dimensional stack-ups and FMEA preferred.
· Experience with system specifications preferred.
· Creative, innovative, decisive and prone to action.
· Quality and customer focused.
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder. WE HOPE YOU JOIN US FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!