Get new similar jobs by email for
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
VXI Global Solutions, LLC is a leading B2B provider of business process and information technology offering comprehensive services to our clients who are all Fortune 500. We specialize in sales and services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the city of Los Angeles, VXI employs 13,000 people world-wide. We have dynamic customer interaction center in Los Angeles that’s looking for a game changer like you!
VXI is a Values driven organization. Our Values are;
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best. Career opportunities are in our DNA.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability. Our business is people first.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Wanna work with a great team? We want to work with you as well so come check us out. You’ll report directly to the Sr. Human Resources Manager at the Canton site.
Here is the scope of responsibility:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is the first point of contact for all prospective hourly employees. In this role, s/he will act as liaison between the prospective employee, the Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers while ensuring that the candidate experience is positive and productive.
What your days will look like:
· Leverage online recruiting resources, social media outlets, and in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify qualified candidates.
· Review resumes and credentials for skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
· Prescreen all applicants by utilizing pre-approved questions and assessing candidates’ schedule availability.
· Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
· Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
· Escort all prospective employees to (and from) the Recruiting Office.
· Ensure candidates complete applications, and administer computer-based skills testing prior to Talent Acquisitions interview.
· Assist with Employment Offer Letter distribution.
· Initiate Background Check process and schedule applicant drug testing and help to ensure that results are received prior to confirming employment start date.
· Maintain accurate and organized documentation of all recruiting activities including the Employee Referral Bonus program.
· Provide recruiting administrative support as needed by ensuring candidate files and ATS are complete and current.
· Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques.
· Work with Talent Acquisitions, Client Services and Candidates to provide status updates.
· Suggest creative means to attract top quality talent.
· Schedule and attend job/career fairs and networking events to represent VXI and prospect for potential talent.
· Take a process improvement approach to document/work flow.
· Proactively seek out and complete project work that is beneficial for the organization, as well as personal development.
· Assist in the coordination of travel, transportation and accommodation of prospective employees as needed.
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleges and universities as a source to generate qualified applicants.
What’s in it for you:
· Hands-on, real world experience
· A great work environment
· Exposure to Fortune 500 companies
· Competitive salary
· Company subsidized medical, dental and vision benefits
· Free Parking
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· We’re growing, career growth is very much a possibility!
· Be fun and energetic.
· Enjoy working with people and leaving your footprint while positively impacting people’s lives.
· Effective oral & written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Computer skills, ability to create documents and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
· Must have experience working with an ATS.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to function in a fast paced high volume facility
· Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
· Detail oriented with consistent follow-up practices and customer focus.
· Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, and able to meet deadlines.
· Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards.
· Motivated by challenging and thought provoking work with a strong desire to learn and progress.
· Take initiative and think independently, effectively prioritize tasks, ensure deadlines are consistently met.
· Experience with auditing and maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
· Ability to execute detailed tasks utilizing specific instructions and/or general directions using proactive problem-solving skills.
· Ability to exercise poise, tactfulness, diplomacy, and strong interpersonal skills when handling sensitive and confidential matters.
Education and Work Experience
· A bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of Recruiting or Human Resources experience administrative support within a call center, staffing agency or high volume recruiting environment.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification a plus
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent.