Solid Growth – Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 10 years.
Career development – As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership – Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Development Programs Management
- Design and manage all facets of all development programs – Summer Internship Program (both Corporate and Plant interns), Leadership Development Program (LDP), Manufacturing Development Program (MDP) and Junior Mechanic Program.
- Partner with subject matter experts (such as training and development) to design and enhance the various development programs.
- Provide recommendations regarding hiring decisions for participants in the Summer Internship, LDP and MDP programs.
- Collaborate with Executives, Directors and Sr. HR Managers to develop and refine the Internship Business College.
- Work with the Corporate Recruitment Manager and Director of HR to develop special reports regarding the various development programs. This includes tracking the success of interns/program participants moving forward and mapping their career paths.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Department Managers/Leaders to help ensure a smooth transition for special program candidates to full-time non-program specific roles.
- Update job descriptions for all developmental programs.
- Measure and track success of the various development programs via end of program surveys, identify areas of opportunity to continually improve program.
- Benchmark Niagara's development programs with similar programs in our industry.
Performance / Succession Management
- Develop and administer all aspects of annual performance management process, including performance reviews, performance calibration, coordination with total rewards team for accompanying merit increases, and communication to all stakeholders
- Create and administer annual talent/succession planning cycle, including refining objective talent identification tools to identify high potential internal talent for future corporate director and plant management positions.
- Serve as a liaison for select Corporate EVPs and Directors to assist during the performance management and talent/succession planning cycles.
- Execute individual development plans for high potential internal talent.
- Develop communication plan for high potential talent.
- Convert performance management and succession planning processes into new HRIS system.
- Launch 360 assessments with current and potential senior leaders.
- Partner closely with leadership to sculpt future performance/succession strategies.
- Lead annual employee survey nationally, including selecting business partners, engaging employees and crafting post-survey action planning for improvement.
- Manage our participation in annual “Best Places to Work” competitions, including gathering employer survey information, soliciting employee participation, communicating outcomes to employees and summarizing findings for executive management
- Update communication/marketing materials for all special programs (Corporate and Plant Internship Programs, LDP and MDP)
- Partner with Marketing to solicit and proof content for the quarterly Niagara Newsletter
- Partner with Marketing to update the intranet home page with fresh, new content each month.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years talent management/development experience, preferably in a manufacturing or technical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, project management, and follow-up skills
- Strong nterpersonal skills and ability to build effective partnerships with all levels of leadership
- Ability to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Self-starter and ability to work with limited direction
Required Skills (List all that apply)
- Ability to work with the HR/recruitment team and demonstrate the ability to contribute to the creative problem solving process
- Ability to develop trusted relationships across all levels of the Niagara team, built on professionalism, follow-up and accurate communication
- Source, screen and present candidates based on position requirements
- Identify, use and build creative sourcing tools and networks to reach talent for niche positions
- Ability to deliver recruitment process and data driven talent market education, through a consultative approach, to hiring managers
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize in a constantly changing environment with competing demands
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Minimum Required: BA/BS degree
- Preferred (Optimal Candidate): Master’s degree