Get new similar jobs by email for
Job SummaryA Core Tax Services Associate is responsible for utilizing his or her educational background as well as communication and organizational skills by assisting with the preparation of tax returns and research. In this role, the Core Tax Services Associate will be charged with utilizing basic research skills and working with tax software applications to complete simple tax returns for review.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters in Accountancy or other relevant field preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Accounting based internship preferred
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exams upon starting employment required
- CPA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Other Preferred Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions as directed
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues related to compliance
- Ability to prepare simple tax returns
Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match our current needs will be considered applicants and will receive responses from BDO. Thank you for your interest in BDO USA, LLP .
BDO USA, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any trademarks and service marks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.