Get new similar jobs by email for
Tax Senior Accountant CPA
WILLIAMS OVERMAN PIERCE, LLP, a regional accounting and consulting firm with offices in Raleigh and Greensboro, currently has a position available in the Raleigh office for a tax senior. Our ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of experience in a public accounting tax environment. We are looking for a qualified individual to prepare and review individual and corporate income tax returns. We are a family-oriented firm that offers an excellent work environment with opportunity for advancement, flexible scheduling and half-day Fridays during the summer. Our benefits are competitive, including: 401k plan, major medical and dental insurance, and a flexible spending plan.
R Responsibilities include:
· Perform technical tax review of individual income tax returns.
· Independently research tax issues.
· Supervise and train staff.
· Contact clients regarding tax issues.
· Assume tax preparation responsibilities for more complex 1040s as well as business returns.
· Minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience.
· Experience with ProSystem fx and a paperless work environment a plus.
· CPA and multistate tax return experience strongly preferred.
· Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
PL PLEASE OUTLINE YOUR SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE IN A COVER LETTER.