Get new similar jobs by email for
Technical Analyst - MITA/MMIS
CSG is a growing government operations consulting firm that provides strategy and planning, quality management, and program modernization services primarily for state government agencies nationwide. Founded in 1997, CSG has established itself as a leading provider of innovative solutions throughout the U.S. Our corporate office is in downtown Chicago.
CSG is seeking experienced Technical Analysts with the following skills and experience:
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Medicaid/MMIS environment
· Good level of comfort and practical experience in both MITA State Self-Assessment and MMIS Certification activities
· Expertise in analyzing and making recommendations on improving technology infrastructure.
· Experience addressing the technical aspects of the project, including gathering and assessing the technical requirements and some aspects of the business areas.
· Expertise with technology strategy and planning around hardware, software, and large scale system implementation projects.
· Experience analyzing and documenting existing systems and databases.
· Experience in a PMO providing technical assistance and oversight, analyzing and documenting existing systems and databases, and developing technical requirements.
· Experience with Microsoft development and database environment and interfacing with application packages and external systems.
· Experience with .Net and SQL Server applications, MS Access, VB.Net, SSIS packages, SSRS Reports, and replication.
· Experience in execution of QA testing of applications including test practices, sample scripts and bug fixes.
· Experience with strategy and planning for development and testing of conversions and electronic data interchange (EDI).
· Expertise with MS Office Suite (Word, Power point, Excel, Visio)
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Candidates must be willing and able to travel
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays