CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 33 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking a Television Technical Director to work in Boca Raton, FL.
Work 40 hours per week at this full time, temp-to-hire position. Schedule is flexible, salary based on experience.
- Directs, co-develops and delivers locally produced programs and public service announcements for national and international audiences that will meet the standards of the client brand and its loyal subscribers and viewers
- Supervises a production crew that produces regular special and live shows related to various political, historical an informational audiences or other appropriate topics, as deemed appropriate by the client brand
- Work in conjunction with various client corporate offices, to utilize and mobilize the client network or web-based, print and broadcast resources to generate timely and pertinent broadcast material to the client standards of dissemination
- Develops and maintains mutually beneficial relationships with outside content-creating entities, commercial television stations as well as municipal and cable stations, to optimize client's capacity for generating quality produce programming pertinent to tie to the brand
- Responsible for progress toward annually established client goals and objectives in following areas: Company Performance, Customer Service, Fiscal Accountability and Responsibility, Process Efficiencies and Improvements, and Employee Training, Learning and Growth