Ohm Systems, Inc. provides information technology(IT) consulting and staffing services to federal, state and local government agencies as well as commercial organizations.We offer broad-based expertise and capabilities to design, develop and deploy custimized IT solutions using emerging technologies that meets our customers' needs.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for executing various aspects of the recruitment process. This includes writing and editing job descriptions, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews and checking references for various clients nationwide.
Location: This position is located in Horsham, PA
- Excellent knowledge of IT Technologies and principles.
- Ability to understand basic technical requirements to conduct position searches on fast paced client requirements.
- Must be able to use multiple search portals to produce results driven by Boolean searches.
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates before submission to client.
- Communicate at all levels to inform the recruiting team and management of candidate search statuses.
- Ability to maintain a steady stream of candidates in the pipeline.
- Use of appropriate systems to track candidates through the recruiting process, as well as, data tracking of ongoing client requirements.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to source candidates through social media and other non-traditional methods.
- Drive to successfully select and present positive high quality candidates to client within strict time frames.
- Participate in weekly meetings with recruiting team and management.
- Must have a Assciate/BS/Technical Degree in an IT related field.
- 0-3 years of experience is required or 4-7 years of IT and/or recruiting experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized possessing good time management skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook).
- Willing to work in a small/team oriented environment.
- Occasionally travel to meet customers/employees.
Ohm Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (EEO/AA-M/F/V/H) and is committed to best hiring practices.