Get new similar jobs by email for
Technical Support Analyst
STRATACACHE is hiring a Technical Support Analyst to provide support for STRATACACHE core digital signage technologies—ActiVia for Media and Omnicast. This position will be working as Stratacache support representative at an existing Stratacache client site in the Vancouver area. The Technical Support Analyst will serve as a technical resource for Stratacache products and will provide customer support, product testing, and other essential job functions. Answer basic and complex telephone or written inquiries from customers regarding Stratacache and select third-party products, analyze hardware, software and system configurations to identify and diagnose customer-reported issues and recommend corrective actions. Maintain records of customer contact to track customer history and report recurring problems/high severity issues to appropriate resources within Stratacache.
STRATACACHE's ActiVia for Media is a highly optimized solution for retail digital marketing thatmanages the entire digital signage lifecycle for multi-layered playlist creation, distribution, audience measurement and monitoring of large-scale digital signage networks. ActiVia is massively scalable and capable of managing networks containing up to 250,000 concurrent media devices.
ActiVia combines STRATACACHE's patented content delivery platform with state-of-the-art digital media technology. ActiVia can be purchased as a customer-deployed solution, through a Software as a Service (SaaS) arrangement, or as a managed service via STRATACACHE or STRATACACHE partners worldwide.
STRATACACHE’s SuperLumin product represents the latest generation of award-winning caching, content acceleration and application acceleration software provided by STRATACACHE, the leader in advanced content and application technology and media distribution products.
STRATACACHE’s OmniCast product line is an industrial-strength distribution engine, powerful enough to deliver any kind of content to as many as 100,000 concurrent endpoints at up to 500Mb/s no matter where they are located. For years, OmniCast has been the content delivery solution of choice for some of the largest enterprises across the globe, providing customers with reliable, efficient, and cost-effective distribution.
· Provide technical support via phone and email for Stratacache hardware/software products: answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems or configuration issues, recommend possible solutions, follow issue through to resolution or escalate if no resolution can be found.
· Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
· Follow team-specific guidelines for product group engagement to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
· Document all technical inquiries and customer-reported problems in the customer tracking database including the nature of the inquiry, and the resolution recommended. Multi-task, prioritize and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you and assigned to you.
· 2 – 4 years technical support experience
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline is preferred, though comparable knowledge and proof of learning ability, through job experience, is also acceptable.
· Clear thinker with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
· Professional and effective communications skills – both verbal and written.
· Ability to effectively interact and maintain professionalism with customers at all levels via phone and email.
· Effective multi-tasking/organizational skills
· Must be able to work autonomously as well as with a team
· Excellent work ethic
· Works effectively with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new projects or assignments.
· Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Ability to interact professionally with senior internal and external personnel.
· Knowledge of IP based networks and technologies.
· Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, file system structure and troubleshooting techniques
Salary and Benefits:
An above market salary and benefits package is available commensurate with abilities and experience. Please send resume to email@example.com or apply through this posting