Looking to grow with an innovative Web Company?
This position is both Technical support and Sales. After a successful training the following responsibilities will follow:
Summary of Job:
Responsible for providing high level Customer Satisfaction for escalated web-hosting technical support to our customers, focusing on issue resolution and up sell opportunities.
• Provide Inbound Technical Support for Network Solution's web-hosting, both shared and virtual private servers (VPS), Ecommerce, SSL, SEO, and email customers and back up support for general customer support calls.
• Ability to use basic system administration tools and processes; such as email application, web browsers, HTML, DNS, Unix, Windows IIS, POP3, database applications, scripting languages, and other web hosting related products..
• Proficient knowledge of FTP, uploading and downloading files, file structure, and permissions within a hosting environment.
• Demonstrated ability in managing SSL certificates. Following industry standards of issuing and installing SSL Certificates.
• Exercise good judgment using processes & procedure to determine appropriate course of action for the customer.
• Remain fully aware of the availability of all products and services in the company so that every opportunity to meet our customer's needs is taken
• Ability to provide clear and concise communication to the customer both oral and written, to provide problem resolutions and make product and service recommendations to enhance the customer relationship.
• Ability to apply trouble shooting techniques to moderate scope issues before escalating
• Review e-mails and Storefront Service Requests from our web-hosting customers.
• Create new Service Requests and contact internal groups and customer as needed to resolve customer concern. Track Service Request until issue is resolved.
Track and report on issues by defined categories identifying coaching opportunities where the specialist could have resolved the concern initially with additional training or coaching
• Keep updated on all developments and changes, taking ownership to obtain and learn all information provided to resolve the web-hosting customer's issue
• Use all proprietary database, web and telephony tools effectively, reporting faults to helpdesk or supervisors as soon as they occur
• Use coaching, training sessions and one-to-one meetings positively, contributing to the discussion so that you can take ownership of your development within your current role
• Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
• Access, use or disclose, customer information only when you need to do so to perform your operation duties
• One year of call center experience, customer service or relevant experience preferred.
• Demonstrated consistent performance above company / team goals
• Working knowledge of PCs and web hosted applications preferred such as FrontPage, Dreamweaver, SQL, ASP, PHP, FTP, SEO, SSC, and Windows and Unix Hosting platforms.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, research and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible and a team player.
• Preferred proficiency in customer relationship management tracking system preferred and Outlook
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
Benefits Philosophy: We strive to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to customers and employees, including our benefits and perks.
We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. Plus we offer dental, on-site health screenings, health club membership discounts, financial and savings programs.
• Health Care FSA
• Dependent Care FSA
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid Time off
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
• Employee Discounts