Get new similar jobs by email for
Technical Support Specialist
Aerzen USA Corporation seeks a Technical Support Specialist with 2 to 4 years of Technical Customer Service Support in a fast paced, highly technical environment. The primary duties of this position will be to support customers, service partners and co-workers with technical expertise regarding Aerzen USA Products. Our products consist of Blowers, Vacuums, and Compressors that have rotating equipment. We need technical expertise in mechanical, electrical and electronic for LARGE Industrial Equipment. If you are an individual who is organized, detail oriented, works well on a team, and has great customer service skills apply today to become a part of our growing team!
The Technical Support Specialist is part of our aftersales team and reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. We offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals in a triple bottom line business philosophy. “People, Planet & Prosperity” To learn more about this philosophy and our company, please visit our website www.aerzenusa.com.
At Aerzen USA, we pride ourselves in being the leader of our industry and delivering the highest quality equipment to our customers. We have a work atmosphere that fosters the cooperation and support among each other beyond hierarchical and organizational boundaries. Aerzen USA was awarded the LEED Gold certification by the Green Building Council. We are the first manufacturing facility in Pennsylvania to achieve this high level and one of the first in the USA. Our company is constantly striving to improve our environment. Our employees also embrace this culture of lowering our carbon footprint. Aerzen USA has been awarded “Best Work Place in PA 2013”. We are looking for great talent to join our growing company.
· Respond to technical support inquiries regarding the parts, equipment, and services provided by Aerzen USA. Includes trouble-shooting, presenting options, making recommendations, and directing customers in a way that will best meet both the customers' and the company's needs.
· Ensure that technically accurate and complete quotes, orders, and service item cards are created and recorded via the operating system in a timely manner; whether by the customer support specialist or by you.
· Provide technical support and training to service partners and service technicians to ensure all are operating with accurate and complete technical data.
· Prepare service technicians prior to customer service calls in order to fully meet customer needs regarding start-up requirements, equipment specifications, operating conditions, special circumstances, previous issues, etc.
· Pro-actively communicate with customers and service partners throughout the order process and as needed regarding technical issues, order status, and service reports.
· Serve as a resource to co-workers in technical matters and as back-up support.
· Respond to off-hour emergency calls on a rotating basis
· Communicate, as required, to other areas of the company regarding customer satisfaction, service activities, order status, process improvement, and staff development