Get new similar jobs by email for
Technical Support Specialist
Client Service Specialist
Supports the company goals of world class customer service. The client services technician is a highly visible position reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Support. The specialist will act as a customer liaison to all SkyBitz resources for all customer care related issues. The specialist will be the key interface between the customer and the rest of the company. The specialist will ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire customer lifecycle and develop procedures and documentation to effectively utilize internal resources.
Responsible for the following duties:
· Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
· Must have a minimum of three to five year’s experience working in the high technology and/or trucking industry with at least three years of experience in a 2nd or 3rd line customer support role.
· Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong leadership skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills along with superior technical and business writing skills.
· Preferred knowledge of Satellite tracking systems and/or high technology.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, IE)
· Must have knowledge of CRM applications, preferably SalesForce.
· Ability to affectively convey written and oral communication with both potential and current Skybitz customers and internal SkyBitz departments.
· Demonstrated ability to work closely with sales, engineering, Shipping and Receiving and all other departments.
· Ability to work in a fast pace, fast growing organization and be highly adaptable to change.
SkyBitz a Telular company offers a competitive salary, great benefits package, equality, and potential career growth.