- Position: Technical Trainer
Location: Simi Valley, California
seeks Technical Training Professionals!
Location: Pleasanton, California
This role focuses on developing and delivering instructor-led technical training sessions and web-based eLearning modules for our Toll associates. Trainers work within tight deadlines in a fast-paced, luxury home building operations and sales environment. This position requires frequent travel to training and project sites, which may include travel outside of normal business hours, include:
Training Delivery skills:
- Plan, organize, implement and conduct classroom and web based training programs for CRM/Custom Home products and Home-Building Management customized solutions.
- Excellent presentation and classroom management skills.
- Energetic, innovative and creative training techniques to ensure attendees are inspired and actively engaged in learning.
- Maintain training records of attendance, evaluations, user feedback and training material/equipment inventory.
- Work with sales and operations teams to understand customizations that may need to be addressed during training.
Training Development Skills:
- Experience developing technical training courses for instructor led classes as well as a variety of eLearning delivery methods.
- Collaborate with SMEs to ensure accurate course content.
- Develop course competencies for evaluating student understanding.
- Be well versed in Training design and development methodologies such as Instructional Systems Design (ISD), ADDIE, Bloom's Taxonomy, and sound LMS.
- Experience with Instructional design and delivery software such as Authorware, Articulate, Captivate, Snagit, WebEx, Skype, WebEx Training and Meeting.
- Knowledge and development experience in applications such as Java, SharePoint and .NET development platform plus CRM enterprise applications and web services.
- Knowledge of WebEx Training and Meeting Centers, or similar product.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design/delivery, technical training, education, computer science, or information systems.
- Training Design and/or Delivery certifications.
- Experience writing and/or maintaining documentation such as user manuals, reference guides, FAQs and online help text.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years technical training and training development experience.
- Professional proactive approach to problem solving, reliability, and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and processes.
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
- Submit all administrative paperwork and adhere to corporate policies in a complete and timely manner.
- Experience working independently, pro-actively completing project activities, communicating with subject-matter experts, and making recommendations for improvements in training strategies.
- This job requires up to 60% travel, including some overnight travel. This position also requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies
Additional Desired Skills as a Plus:
- Knowledge of Pivotal or Build Pro
- Technical Support experience
- Developer experience
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(K) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
As an innovative industry leader, we can offer you top benefits including:
- 401(k) & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Ca$h Bonuses paid for employee referrals; opportunity to win vacation trips
- Significant discounts on Mortgages, Homes, Auto, Life insurance and appliances
- Use of Toll Brothers' luxury guesthouses located on our world-class golf courses
- Great team environment
- Plus: Med & Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick leave, Long Term Disability & Short Term Disability, and Educational Assistance
For quickest consideration for this position, please click "Apply On-line Now" below:
Visit our award winning web site for more information on our company at:
Toll Brothers Career Center
TOLL BROTHERS AT A GLANCE
With 3,000 employees and FY 2013 revenues of $2.67 billion dollars, Toll Brothers is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. Currently building in 19 states and 50 markets, we are the only national builder to focus primarily on the luxury move-up and empty-nester markets. We build custom and semi-custom single and attached homes, principally on land that we develop ourselves. Our homes have an average price in backlog of approximately $703,000.
Toll Brothers builds luxury single-family and attached home communities and master-planned luxury multi-product residential golf course communities principally on land it develops and improves. The Company operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, land development and land sale, golf course development and management, home security, and landscape subsidiaries. The Company also operates its own lumber distribution, and house component assembly and manufacturing operations.
ALL POSITIONS LISTED ARE CURRENT HIRING NEEDS!
Unsolicited resumes sent by search agencies will be considered non-commissionable.