Relativity Support Analyst needed for innovative legal software company!! We would prefer local candidates or people that are open to relocating to the Kansas City area. However for the right candidate that has a Relativity RCA certification you will be considered to work remotely. The Relativity Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, implementation and management of enterprise applications as well as assuring the application availability, reliability and performance according to business and client needs.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Great pay and Excellent benefits
2. Career growth and Financial stability
3. Flexible work environment
What You Will Be Doing
• Follow Standard Operational Procedures to maintain Enterprise Applications and ensure their correct functioning and performance to meet SLAs commitments
• Collaborate with IT to ensure that all aspects of Enterprise Applications services are being delivered at a level that will ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensure support SLAs are established and being met.
• Identify recurring support activities and proactively plan solutions to prevent issues requiring support.
• Create SQL scripting and ad hoc reporting to satisfy client’s special needs.
• Configure and administer the environment where Enterprise Applications run
• Be an escalation point for advanced application support and troubleshooting needs.
• Promptly support end users with complex SQL Queries impacting Application’s performance
• Manage data sets for bulk loads and exports
• Become liaison with Information Technology and Database Administration teams to address Application’s availability and performance issues
• Facilitate Consultants, Clients and Project Managers with design and set up of projects and services running on our Applications
• On project by project basis, provide solutions specific to requirements not met by Application’s functionalities or implement processes that will enhance Application’s performance to client’s expectations
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Stay up-to-date regarding applications’ market and offerings by competitors
What You Need for this Position
• 2+ years of experience supporting applications based on the Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS platform
• Litigation Support experience is preferred, especially in working with document review applications like Relativity, iCONECT and Condcordance.
• Detailed technical knowledge and solid hands-on experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, or commensurate experience (Master’s degree preferred).
• Coordinate work with multi-cultural and multiple time zone teams.
• Disseminate knowledge across teams to promote the highest level of service possible.
• Ability to work independently or under only general direction.
• Multi-task with superior decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Problem solving approach and identify opportunities for processes improvement.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Available for after-hours and weekend on-call work as necessary to support application.
What's In It for You
Great pay, excellent benefits and career growth!!
So, if you are a Relativity Support Analyst, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: CMM-1152005
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: CMM-1152005 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Craig Montgomery | Lead Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.