Get new similar jobs by email for
Territory Development Speciali...
· Aggressively sell digital and analog cinema advertising to local businesses.
· Develop new business through extensive prospecting, cold calling, and lead
· Multi-State selling to increase utilization for existing and new theatres within
· Provide ongoing customer service to all clients to increase renewal rates.
· Meet with various business owners and inform them on advertising and growth
opportunities of Cinema Advertising
· Use Media Kits to educate current and prospective clients on how cinema
advertising can help their business grow.
Screenvision offers a fun, fast-paced environment that recognizes and rewards its employees with a variety of benefits:
· Base salary.
· Generous commission plan.
· Car allowance.
· Expense reimbursement.
· Executive producer recognition program.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance.
· 401(k) plan.
· A proven track record in outside sales.
· Media Sales experience including radio, Yellow Pages, local television or other
local advertising experienced is preferred.
· Ability to work independently from a remote office.
· Highly motivated and results-oriented.
· Ability to build strong, long-lasting client relationships.
· Ability to identify emerging business categories.
· B2B sales experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Valid Driver’s license required.
· Up to 50% travel required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint is mandatory
· Microsoft Office is essential
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE
Apply here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8703141