Reporting to the Vice President, Sales and Marketing, the Connecticut Territory Sales Manager will be located in the Hartford, CT area and will have primary responsibility for driving the revenues and profitability of the region. This position, which will work closely with the Business Unit Manager, will be directly responsible for driving the sales process, exceeding annual business plan objectives, developing and implementing a variety of sales initiatives and improving the overall effectiveness of the territory. This person is expected to be innovative, self-directed and independent in achieving business goals and objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned as necessary)
· Conduct Regular Reviews and Employee Feedback Sessions.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of five to 10 years of sales management experience, preferably with channels. This individual will have previous success in a business services organization with a territory of $15+ Million.
Additional experience/skills include:
· Successful sales experience, both at individual performer and management level
· Strong interpersonal communications skills to develop solid, productive relationships at all levels, internally and with clients, customers, and vendors.
· A strong financial acumen to develop and execute sales budgets, ROI analysis and forecasting of territory potential.
· Solid negotiating skills to foster positive, long term relationships
· Experience in business planning and analysis
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products
Candidates must possess an appropriate undergraduate degree.
If you are looking for opportunities to advance your career follow the link below:
JN Phillips Auto Glass is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.