Get new similar jobs by email for
Top Secret Cleared Java Develo...
Xcelerate solutions is seeking a Java Developer to support a team dedicated to keeping America safe at home and abroad. Xcelerate Solutions is seeking highly motivated developers with a desire to support our national security and law enforcement partner. The rapidly changing and dynamic challenges our U.S. government customers face every day will inspire your ingenuity and challenge you to achieve more than you thought possible. The team and put your ingenuity and skills to work to make a difference helping our national security customers achieve mission success. The Junior Java Developer will design and implement updates to the Mission Critical application GUI, web services, and conduct continuous integration.
· A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering, math, physics, or an equivalent discipline.
· An active Top Secret clearance
· 4-7 years of programming experience
· 3-5 years of web based application development
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Strong attention to detail with an ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Experience creating and supporting Spring MVC applications
· Experience with the following Languages/Technologies desired include
· Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including Eclipse
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux operating systems.
· Experience with Oracle database.
· Extensive experience with object relational models such as Hibernate.
· Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
· Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle.
· Familiarity with java software development methodologies.
· Experience with communicating business needs to technical teams
Candidates with experience in the qualifications listed below will be given preference to:
· Adobe Lifecycle
· Puppet/Chef scripting
· Advanced Spring Framework (MVC/Batch/etc)
· Strong SOA and web services
· HTML 5
· SQL scripting
· J2EE (Specifically JBoss or Websphere)
· Mohout/Twitter Storm
About Xcelerate Solutions Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of Washington, DC Area's "50 Fastest Growing Companies” with approximately 100 employees and double digit revenue growth. Xcelerate Solutions is a business acceleration consultancy delivering a combination of big business capability and small business agility. We empower client organizations with world-class consulting teams who are focused on accelerating results by implementing solutions to the most critical bottlenecks, broken processes, and misunderstandings that handicap organizational success. We use our deep knowledge in business process, enterprise technology, strategy & policy, and talent (BEST) to find the right combination of solutions that unlocks your potential and accelerates results.
Xcelerate Solutions is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer