Get new similar jobs by email for
Investors Capital Corporation(AMEX:ICH) is a nationally recognized securities firm comprised of experienced Registered and Financial Professionals throughout the United States. Investors Capital was founded to meet the consumers' needs in today's financial market. Our investment professionals are dedicated to building long-term relationships. Investors Capital is currently seeking a Trading Associate to join the Broker Dealer Trading Department.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Executing stock, mutual fund, option, UIT and fixed income orders for reps and clients.
· Processing check, wire and journal requests.
· Timely research and resolution of rep’s and clients’ inquiries
· Providing the highest level of customer service to our representatives and their clients.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
· Series 7, 63 (required)
· A minimum of 2 years of brokerage experience
· Knowledge of Pershing systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Series 24, 4, 53 and previous trading experience is a plus.