Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, Kinecta Federal Credit Union is one of the nation’s largest credit unions. With more than $4 billion in assets and more than 220,000 members nationwide, Kinecta Federal Credit Union has member service centers throughout Southern California. After serving our members proudly as Hughes Aircraft Employees Federal Credit Union since 1940, we changed our name to Kinecta Federal Credit Union in July 2001. Our Kinecta name and logo represent our continued commitment to delivering unequalled value to the member-owners of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Our promise: Every aspect of our organization, from employees, to facilities, to member service centers, to our products and services, will set standards of excellence by remembering that our business is serving our members. And we're committed to doing that better than anybody.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union was launched in 1940 as Hughes Aircraft Employees Federal Credit Union. We became Kinecta Federal Credit Union in July 2001. We have over $3B in assets and are the 8th largest credit union in California, serving over 267,000 members. We employ 1100.
We are looking for smart, talented, and driven learning professionals who can dazzle us. We are seeking someone who not only has experience with classroom training, but with a sales training background. We operate from the premise that you will share your knowledge and know-how with us, and we will more than return the favor. Like us, you take learning and development seriously; you are passionate about presentation and instructional design. And like us, you do not rest on your laurels.
As a Training Facilitator, you are:
- Experienced in Classroom Facilitation: You understand how to connect with your audience, when to deliver crisp content through compelling oratory, and when to engage your participants and draw out of them their unique insights to the discussion at hand. You are equally at home with slides, flip charts, and props – or with none of those. Whether you use PowerPoint, Keynote, or Prezi, you don’t overuse such tools, and your use of them is smart and compelling. Your speaking style is engaging, dynamic, and not void of humor in the right doses, and your use of language suggests you are reasonably well-read and informed.
- Experienced in Sales: You may have sold in a financial institution, or you may have had a stint as a rep in a different industry. But the noble art of selling is not foreign to you.
- A Team Player: You believe in assisting your team members when the need arises. And while you are not afraid to ask for assistance, you typically try to figure things out first before involving others. You recognize we are all in this together, and thus, you check your ego at the door.
- Educated: You have earned at least a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university.
- Design-savvy: You are experienced with determining learning outcomes through sound needs assessment, and coming up with a design plan that will meet or exceed those outcomes. You know when and how to plug in content, activities, games, readings, visuals, and written exercises in a seamless tapestry of intelligence and relevance. Participant materials comprised of workbooks, handouts, and learning aids are all part of your history. And you have a portfolio to illustrate your track record.
- Curious: Your learning didn’t end at college graduation. You like to learn through various means (reading, writing, listening, observing, experiencing.) And you are able to draw inferences and conclusions from the things you learn and apply them to your craft.
As a Training Facilitator, you will:
- Join a team of passionate, committed Talent Development professionals and deliver first-rate programs that are well-received.
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of the programs we deliver and continually find ways to improve our offerings.
- Collaborate with your team, generating new ideas as we move forward and evolve as a department.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume. We’d like to get acquainted
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering challenging positions with competitive salaries. Some benefits available are: health, dental, and vision plans; holidays and paid time off; matching 401(k) plan; education reimbursement plan; employee assistance program; and Employee Financial Services package offering discounts on Kinecta products and services.
Please apply at www.kinecta.org