WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
The MCIOC provides operational support to Marine Forces (MARFOR) and to the Marine Corps and Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) and provides IO subject matter expertise in support of USMC IO advocates and proponents; enabling effective integration of IO into Marine Corps operations. The MCIOC is comprised of 150-170 full-time active duty Marines, Government Civilian and support personnel functioning as a centralized repository to provide the Commanders with focused IO planning and the ability to integrate full spectrum IO into all MAGTF operations. MCIOC mission and functional responsibilities include:
- Perform the duties of Executive Agent for the Marine Corps Information Operations Program.
- Form, train, equip and deploy IO and Military Information Support Operations (MISO) support teams.
- Maintain a single, fused, and continuously accessible Marine Corps IO reach-back capability that is fully integrated with relevant information and analysis sources such as Joint, DOD, and other Government agencies.
- Support the Marine Corps Advocate and Supporting Establishment in the development of IO and MISO personnel, equipment, and fiscal resources.
- Sponsor the training, education, and retention of IO planners and MISO personnel in order to manage the USMC IO subject matter expertise.
- Support Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration (DC CD&I) in the development of IO doctrine and Deputy Commandant for Plans, Policies and Operations (DC, PP&O) with the development of IO policy.
- Maintain functional relationships with all Joint, OSD, USG, and partner nation IO-related organizations.
- To be considered for this position, applicants must have an active TOP SECRET DOD SECURITY CLEARANCE with a current SSBI (an interim clearance is not acceptable).
- Estimated. Start 6 Jan., 2014.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Provide support of regionally scoped Information Operations and MISO internal field and command post exercises, to include exercise design, scenario development, exercise support liaison, exercise control functions, execution and evaluation for two (2) Government lead and controlled exercises per year.
- Coordinate and develop reoccurring IO and MISO exercises to prepare Marines for deployment
- Execute and evaluate IO and MISO exercises
- Ensure IO training is synchronized with Pre-Deployment Training Program (PTP) requirements for the supported MAGTF, region and specific mission
- Support development of MCIOC team training during field and command post exercises
- Support execution, and evaluation of MCIOC team training
- Develop and deliver Training Materials, Lesson Plans, and Training Guides (as required) for training exercises (Deliverable 0009)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field.
- 4-8 years of experience in training exercise development and execution for intelligence operations or information operations.
- Possess a current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to develop and proof exercise development materials.
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of employees.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Strong planning, organizational and coordination skills.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Marine Corps operations.
- Experience with Systems Approach to Training (SAT) techniques
Job Title: Training Specialist (Exercise Development and Execution)
Work Location: Stafford, VA
Minimum Security Clearance level: TS/SCI
Key Words: Intelligence, Information Operations, MCIOC, Training, exercise development, exercise execution
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.