Group Sales Agent
Fellowship Travel, a family-owned company, has proudly served the air & tour needs of non-profit organizations for 30 years. We are currently seeking an experienced Group Air Sales Agent & Group Tour Sales Agent.
Successful candidates will have strong computer, customer service, negotiating and sales skills. This position is responsible for a high volume, so applicants should be prepared for a fast-paced and demanding sales environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Negotiate & work successfully with vendors and clients
- Research, price & quote travel requests
- Create itineraries based on clients’ needs
- Correspond with clients, providing top-notch customer service
- Follow up & close sales
- Proven sales abilities: Must be able to provide references.
- Travel Industry Experience: Past travel agent or airline experience is required.
- Computer Skills: Must know how to use Outlook, Excel, Word, and Internet Explorer. Working knowledge of Amadeus or other comparable GDS a plus. FTI relies heavily on the use of customized internal applications and automation. The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills and the ability to learn and use new software applications quickly.
- Communication Skills: Must have strong written and oral skills.
- Goal Oriented: Must be driven to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Team Player: Must be able to work closely with support staff and other sales agents.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits that include vacation, healthcare, dental, matching IRA, incentives and worldwide travel opportunities. This is a full-time, permanent position.