Get new similar jobs by email for
TC Truck Service Technician
Diesel Mechanics/Technicians who are highly motivated and career minded are invited to come grow with us!
TravelCenters of America is looking for entry level and experienced mechanics to help us the next level and support our rapidly growing Truck Service and Repair operations.
We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing heavy-duty trucks in a reasonable and responsible manner (All makes and models). Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week our shops offer extensive maintenance and repair services. We offer the only national truck repair and maintenance warranty program in the travel center industry. Freightliner Service Point system offers repair and maintenance service on Freightliner trucks – including warranty service as well as emergency and roadside repair work. Over 400 truck service bays network-wide.
· Want to work for a company with a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision?
· Want to work for a company with over 160 locations across the country?
· Want a career opportunity with achievable advancement?
· Want a competitive pay program that lets you be in control of potential earnings?
· Want to work for a company that's rated #1 travel center in North America by the Travel Channel?
· Want to work for a company that is a main service provider for major fleets?
· Do you want to work for a company that is partnered with a major truck manufacturer?
· Want to put your skills to work in a fast paced, highly rewarding environment?
Want to be part of a team of highly skilled mechanics and service professionals?
If you answered yes and meet the following requirements, than we want to talk to you!
· Repairs from preventative maintenance up to major component replacement.
· Able to work a flexible shift
· Able to work in a fast paced work environment
· Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
· Hands on Training
· Tuition reimbursement
· Employee tool program
· Paid ASE testing
· Terrific opportunities for advancement
· Hotel discounts for family
· Paid training program
· Continuous training at premier dealerships across the country
· Medical/Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Prescription Drug Plan
· 401K with match
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Short-term and long-term disability
· and much more!
To learn more about TravelCenters of America and the various opportunities, please visit our website at www.tatravelcenters.com.
TravelCenters of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free work environment.