Get new similar jobs by email for
UM RN (Registered Nurse) - Cas...
Nurse Case/Care Manager - Telephonic, Desk Job - 40 Hours per week
About the Job:
· Care Coordination
· Reviews, verifies and processes requests for referrals/authorizations of services.
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills in a fast paced environment.
· Coordination of care and quality of care.
· Effective charting practices and guidelines.
· Principles and practices of health care, health care systems, and medical administration.
· Principles and practices of Utilization Management and/or Case Management.
· Medicare, Medicaid/MediCal utilization regulations
· InterQual or Milliman guidelines
· California Nursing License (RN)
About the Agency
Managed Care Resources, Making Careers is a Health Care Staffing Agency in the niche fields of Case Management, Utilization Management / Review, Quality Management / Assurance and Performance Improvement. MCR, Making Careers has been servicing the State of California since 1987 providing Medical Professionals to Hospitals, Medical Groups, IPAs, Health Plans, Healthcare Foundations, Home Health Departments, Medical Offices, Managed Care and Insurance Companies in search of both Permanent and Temporary Staff. Call: (310)-470-4232 or (800)-350-1471 for more information!