University Relations Manager
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Superior customer service, incredible dependability and a name you know and trust. As the leading shipping supply distributor in North America, Uline has far exceeded customer expectations for over 30 years. Today, our ever-expanding team shares the energy and passion needed for success. Do you?
The face of Uline to colleges, universities and students is the University Relations Manager, who is adept at developing long-term relationships and plays a critical role in our hiring process. The ideal candidate knows how to build a college relations program that attracts the best students, recent graduates and experienced job seekers. In a nutshell, he or she will position Uline as an exceptional place to work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage Uline's overall college recruitment strategy, including internal and external relationships, campus events and the corporate internship program.
- Actively participate in college recruiting activities for Uline’s corporate location. Support and coordinate recruiting events for branch offices.
- Establish relationships with undergraduates, MBA students, interns, faculty, administration and career services.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and build college recruiting programs that strategically align with Uline’s needs.
- Market Uline as an employer of choice through campus branding, social media efforts, communications and job postings.
- Track results and make recommendations to improve campus recruitment initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years university relations experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to develop and execute business plans.
- Understanding of employment laws and hiring practices.
- Social media and creative sourcing experience.
- Data analysis / metric reporting experience.
- Proactive management skills with a high level of energy and creativity.
- Team-oriented player with a genuine positive attitude.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Available for 20 to 30% travel to universities, colleges and Uline branches.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Bonus incentives.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!