Judge Healthcare is actively seeking Nurse Practitioners for an excellent contract opportunity conducting in-home assessments in and around Blacksburg, Va Area.
These opportunities are a direct result of growth and expansion with a primary focus on Proactive and Preventative Care.
- Practitioners conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled members.
- A practitioner will complete visits on members within a geographic area of responsibility.
- The nature of the visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, monthly health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members as needs dictate.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting in home/institution based visits on chronically ill, Geriatric Patients Conduct 10 in patient assessments/week
- Past medical history Review of systems
- Physical examination Medication review
- Depression screening
- Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a licensed NP Minimum 2 years of experience as an NP
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
- Home care or home visit experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population.
- Ability to navigate on the internet and work with personal computer.
- Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented Dependable and reliable.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to send in their resumes.
All Qualified Candidates are encouraged to Apply!!!