Location:Fremont, California, USA
If interested in this position, please DO NOT submit a resume. Please complete our application by following the link below.
We are the security industry's premier program management firm. Our purpose is to help leading global enterprises be more secure. We help our customers establish security standards, implement global project controls and plans, generate construction drawings, install, configure and commission systems. We repair and maintain enterprise access control, video and intrusion systems. We also host physical security systems and provide complete monitoring and dispatch services from our world-class Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) for those companies who prefer to outsource this function.
Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs and strategic development. This position manages hiring, onboarding and benefits administration and ensures that company and legal requirements are followed.
- Bachelor's Degree with background in Organizational Development or similar experience
- Two years of relevant Human Resources experience
Knowledge and Experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills, with responsibility for crafting and disseminating organizational and people-related messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Strong interest in working with people.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, and design and implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Work with hiring managers to define positions and recruit staff who display Northland’s values
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process
- Ensure clear communications to candidates and new hires.
- Develop training curricula and track employee progress towards training goals
- Manages open enrollment process and handles all benefits administration
- Responsible for 401k administration, testing and reporting needs
- Work with management team and international colleagues to review and update the employee policies and the employees handbook
- Provides analysis and structure for annual wage reviews and administration
- Support employee career planning process
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Support employee engagement actions
- Manage employee welfare activities
- Remain current with new employment legislation
- Other duties as assigned
Northland Benefits (subject to change)
- 15 days PTO
- 10 company paid holidays
- Company paid medical and dental insurance for employee, cost sharing for family members
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- 401k with a match and annual profit sharing contribution